one bad day for dev is that "wait, this work in my machine"
So, to prevent that we use docker
Now lets get started.
Okay first you need to install :
here i have 2 version of docker
- this one is for windows 10 user :
- this one is for those which dont have win 10 as their OS
- After Instal, run "Docker Quickstart Terminal.exe"
just let it clear setup for awhile.
if you find error Java like this one just skip it.
- Now, open "cmd.exe" as administrator
then type "docker -v" you will see docker version
- Now we are make an image "docker run hello-world"
Wait, why error ???
- dont worry, open your "git" (installed from git-scm.com)
- right click, select "git bash here"
- try to type this one
> docker-machine start > docker-machine env > eval "$(docker-machine env default)"
- For more error, see this thread "docker-cant-connect-to-docker-daemon"
- Okay now you can make an image "docker run hello-world"
- To see more container in system type "docker ps -a"
- for more you can browse "docker documentation"
You can also make a cloud image for free here : "docker cloud"
Have nice weekends