HOST file protect us from unwanted program or websites to be accessed from our OS / PC.
Ok, back to topic,
now i want to share sometricks about this issue.
take example i want to block www.facebook.com
Step#1 - Lets Check first
- Open the "cmd" (you can search this)
or for shortcut : "windows logo" + "R" then type "cmd"
- Type "ipconfig /flushdns"
- Type "ping www.facebook.com"
- You will get 100% lost or request timeout for that website page.
- if not, try restarting your Modem / internet connection after it.
Step#2 - Still fail ?
Take it easy, still more way to rome, >_<
- run "cmd" as administrator
- type "nbtstat -R"
- system reseting the NetBios Cache
- test the "ping www.facebook.com"
Another fail ? (XDDD you might be the worst one)Dont Worry Sob, maybe your placing at host files get typography error
Host files located in C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\
go there ok.
- edit with notepad / notepad++
- at the very bottom
see ,is there any blocked sites OR comments like this ? "#"
- the correct way to type in host is :
Format : TheWebsiteIP www.thewebsite.com
- Save it. (if you fail check please check this out)
- Now Check it with the very first step (See "Step#1 - Lets Check First")
Have a nice day sob. KG
#Host #Undetected #SOLVED